Peterson .338 Norma Unprimed Brass Rifle Casings
The .338 Norma Unprimed Brass Rifle Casing is manufactured on Peterson Cartridge’s new, state-of-the-art case line which uses cutting-edge technology to produce some of the most precise and consistent casings on the market.
50 per box.
Reload with Peterson's 338 Norma unprimed brass.
Peterson Cartridge's team is comprised of shooters. This ensures they produce meet the quality, accuracy, and precision that long-distance shooters require.
A word from Peterson...
When Peterson Cartridge set out to produce .300 Norma Magnum casings (which it recently introduced) it also added .338 Norma Magnum to the Tooling Development schedule. The .338s are now available, and initial test results are excellent.
According to Derek Peterson, president of Peterson Cartridge, “Our development goal for both of the Norma Magnum calibers was to produce casings that outperform the competitor’s product … and we did it. We make our Norma Magnums with a harder head. Our casings tolerate higher pressure. And you’ll get more reloads from Peterson casings.”
When Peterson produces a casing in a new caliber for the first time, it performs an extensive list of Quality Assurance tests and trials before making it available for sale. One of those trials involves the following:
• Load 5 cases at certain percent above Max pressure, and fire each five times.
• Take 3 of those casings, increase the pressure, and fire each, five more times.
• Take one of those casings, increase the pressure again, and fire that casing 10 more times.
After running this protocol on the new .338 Norma Magnums Peterson’s ballistician reported the following:
• Standard Deviation on muzzle velocity was single digit.
• There was no detectable heavy-bolt-lift, sticking in the rifle, primer gas leaks, blown primers, cracked necks or bodies, or case-head-separation signs throughout testing.
• Primer pocket removal force showed only very minor reduction due to pockets opening up.
• After firing the last case 20 times, at above recommended powder levels, the case appeared the same as it did after the third firing.
The ballistician concluded, “These cases were found to be strong, durable, well-made cases that should satisfy the most discriminating shooter.”
Warning: Only use Peterson Cartridge Co. casings in firearms in good condition, designed, marked, and chambered for this cartridge. Do not use Peterson Cartridge Co casings for “fire forming” or any other purpose other than what they were designed and tested for. Peterson retains no responsibility for the enclosed casings if they are used outside of the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Peterson .308 WIN Match Unprimed Brass Rifle Casings
50 per box.