Holosun HS515CU Red Dot Sight
2 MOA Dot & 65 MOA Circle. Solar and battery power. Comes with flip-up lens cover, quick release mount, and a kill flash filter.
The HS515CU is a compact red dot sight with the option of a dot only or dot with circle reticle pattern. Employing new LED technology, the lifetime for one CR2032 battery can reach 20,000 hours at mid-level circle dot intensity and 50,000 hours at dot reticle intensity if left on constantly. However, the solar technology and automatic brightness features work together to extend the battery life dramatically beyond that for the average shooter.
Note: Pictured with AR Rise for example only. Does not come standard in Australia with AR Riser but is available on request.
Holosun’s sight is specifically designed with a steep-angled objective lens to allow the emitter to have an extremely low profile so that it does not intrude into the inside of the tube and obstruct your view. The angle also reduces reflection to your target.
Sight can be installed easily on shotguns, pistols, rifles, air rifles and crossbows.
- Parallax free with unlimited eye relief
- Protected windage and elevation turrets
- Clean sight picture with push-button controls and streamlined housing design
- Solar and battery power supplies
- Switch between circle dot and red dot reticles
- Kill flash
- Flip-up lens covers
- Battery tray
- With H/L riser mounts
- Quick release mount, adaptable to Picatinny rail. The cross bolt for this sight is 5.00mm. This matches the Picatinny specification to ensure that the sight sight holds zero after remounting. The slots on a Weaver rail are slightly narrower. While the sight will mount on a Weaver rail, it will not completely seat into the slot.
- CNC machining with T6061-T6 aluminum housing