Holosun HS510C Open Reflex Circle Dot Sight
The HS510C Open Reflex Circle Dot Sight has an open frame for a wide sight picture. It is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions. The reticle can be switched at the push of a button.
Better still, the same LED projects both reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary.
Value for money and top-performance, the Holosun HS510C red dot sight delivers on all fronts.
- Reticle size changes based on the distance between your eyes and objective lens
- Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief
- Minimized obstruction of vision with push-button controls and a streamlined housing design
- Solar cell and high capacity battery provide dual power supplies
- 32mm×24mm open lens
- Titanium-alloyed, shock resistant protective hood, CNC machined with T6061-T6 housing
- Quick release mount
- Adaptable to Picatinny and Weaver rails
The size of LED Circle is 65MOA; the size of dot is 2 MOA. The reticle can be switched between circle dot and single dot.
+ Multilayer Coatings +
Holosun red dot sights and magnifiers are manufactured using optical glass with multilayer coatings applied to facilitate maximum light transmission and wear resistance while reducing glare.
+ Titanium +
Holosun’s use of Grade 5 Titanium in certain Elite Series red dot sights produces unparalleled strength and durability. Holosun Grade 5 Titanium has more than double the tensile strength and as high as five-times the fatigue strength of 7075 Aluminum. Grade 5 Titanium is also able to withstand seawater.